Hollow Knight Silksong Wiki Guide: 100% the game with all Bosses, Charms, Upgrades, Locations, NPCs and Quest Guides!
Hollow Knight: Silksong is a Sequel to the original kickstarter title "Hollow Knight". Developed by Australian indie studio "Team Cherry", their first title won awards for its engaging gameplay, unique art style and atmospheric delivery. In this new installment, players will become the lethal hunter Hornet and journey to all-new lands, discover new powers, battle vast hordes of bugs and beasts and uncover ancient secrets tied to your nature and your past.
Hollow Knight Silksong Features
- Discover a whole new kingdom! Explore coral forests, mossy grottos, gilded cities and misted moors as you ascend to the shining citadel at the top of the world.
- Engage in lethal acrobatic action! Wield a whole new suite of nimble moves as you dance between foes in deadly, beautiful combat.
- Craft powerful tools! Master an ever-expanding arsenal of weapons, traps, and mechanisms to confound your enemies and explore new heights.
- Solve shocking quests! Hunt down rare beasts, unearth ancient mysteries and search for lost treasures to fulfil the wishes of the downtrodden and restore the kingdom’s hope. Prepare for the unexpected!
- Face over 150 all-new foes! Beasts and hunters, assassins and kings, monsters and knights - you must defeat them all with bravery and skill!
- Experience a stunning orchestral score! Hollow Knight’s award-winning composer, Christopher Larkin, returns to bring melancholy melodies, symphonic strings and heart-thumping, soul strumming boss themes to the adventure.
- Challenge Silk Soul mode! Once you conquer the game, test your skills in an all-new mode that spins the game into a unique, challenging experience.
Hollow Knight Release Details
As Hornet, princess-protector of Hallownest, adventure through a whole new kingdom ruled by silk and song. Captured and brought to this unfamiliar land, Hornet must battle foes and solve mysteries as she ascends on a deadly pilgrimage to the kingdom’s peak.
- Kickstarter Backers get the game free!
- Kickstarters Backers over AUD10 can opt for Switch version!
- Developer: Team Cherry
- Release Date: TBA
- Resolution & Frame-rate: 1920 x 1080, 60fps
- Availability: PC, Mac, Linux & Nintendo Switch.
- Website: hollowknightsilksong.com
- Developer Website: teamcherry.com.au
Hollow Knight Silksong Media
Team Cherry has released several screenshots and an action-packed trailer to get fans excited about the upcoming game. Hollow Knight Silksong will feature varied lands as well as introduce new Enemies and NPCs, building on the legacy of the first title.
Check out our other Wikis:Complete List of Wikis